Monday, August 5, 2013

Pin City

I thought it was a great idea to share some favorite pins found on the almighty Pinterest. I try to keep my interest wide – not just pinning about school or food, although that is the majority, if I am being honest. :)



Food :

The Best Broccoli of Your Life. A friend said it tasted like a Ruggle's (it's a fancy restaurant in Houston, TX) style veggie. MAKE THIS. My husband HATES vegetables. And he absolutely loves, loves, loves this dish. He even talks about it to his friends and family. A fantastic broccoli recipe. Probably the best broccoli of your life. 
 Best and easiest broccoli of your life! I did this – and redid this over and over. It works really well with kale. Spinach did not turn out so well.



These look like the perfect summer treat. I have not attempted this one yet – stay tuned for an "after" picture.


 Ummm...yes please! Brownie with chocolate chip cookie and Oreos!!  WHAT!?!


Looks:
Totally love this look – but I don't think these heels would work in a first grade classroom. :( Date night only.


Fashion Inspiration
Adorable.

Choosing Necklaces for Necklines
Very helpful!


School:
Great idea to use at any grade level. Good creative outlet.


  I love the beanstalk made with twisted green pool noodles... clever.
Would look so cute during our Fairy Tale unit!
   


(Not sure why these won't center???)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment