Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Inspiration...

Good morning!  My name is Liz and I am a first grade teacher in the Northeast.  I have come to love and adore many blogs for their amazing content and fabulous ideas.  I hope this becomes a place where we can share, explore, and laugh about what it is like to be a teacher of such young minds.  I will also put it out there - I am a firm believer that we are all amazing people, not just teachers.  Hence, this blog may include fitness fun, food inspiration, and overall happiness.

Summer is the time when I choose new projects, come up with AMAZING plans for organization in my classroom (which usually last about 2 weeks max... once the kids get there) as well as all of the wisdom I will bestow on my darling students in the coming year.  

However, I am also taking this time to enjoy planning my wedding (happening in less than a month) and enjoying what it means to have a summer break.  I figure...enough people give me a hard time about my "3 months off" (does anyone really get 3?) I should try to enjoy this fabulous time to myself. So I am. For the first time, EVER. I am not in a graduate program, working summer school, or taking the summer to be a nanny. Vacation. Beach or pool daily if I so feel. Iced coffee. Fresh fruit and veggies. Ice cream. Yesss.

So sit back, grab that iced coffee, and enjoy your "me time". You've earned it.




word.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment